Wednesday, May 4

Prank Mania

I'm yearning to play a prank. My diabolic mind sees victims everyday, everywhere. I could rant about my glorified past when it comes to pranks only if I didn't ever want to play one on you. But hell knows, I can come up with another prank. Here are some of the best I've played/been played on/seen played on:

Co-pranked this one.Sent a bouquet of orchids and roses to a friends hostel as a deranged lover. A Marathi card to go with it. It shot his popularity to hitherto unknown heights.  
Prank called a friend, while making another one pose as the principal of my very own college. The poor guy was to bring his parents to college for poor attendance. We're mean, yes. The irony is that he called me up to pour his heart out, after hanging up on the 'principal'. 
A friend of mine seemed to love his display picture. One with him lying on a horse. Yes, ON a horse. Wanted to get him to change it. Posed as an activist from PETA and sent across many warning letters and notices citing animal cruelty. This one didn't work sadly, but will be special to me because of the sheer cheek.
Been proposed to by a friend. As a prank. This one really got me dumbstruck. But nevertheless, awesome acting there! :)
Pretended to be an Radio jockey from a popular FM Station and called a friend on his birthday. The limits being, I got him to sing a song and also forcefully dedicate it to me. 
Told a friend, while 'supposedly' calling from the institute, that his period of articled service (about 1.5 years) remains terminated due to some technical glitch. The poor chap. Merciless me.
I won't say I haven't been tricked. And somehow, I've enjoyed that too. It's all about being a step ahead. From past experience, however, I know that pranks can also go horribly wrong. So for all those who are now looking to try their hand in this subject, I would suggest you exercise care. Some people are known to have a minuscule tolerance limit. But then again, nothing like feeding on such babies. 

4 comments:

  1. I liked the topic, but do not condense a story into a few sentences per prank. Takes away the suspense.

    The first comment on your blog!! Hopefully there will be many more posts to read, now that you started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didnt write abt prank that Anuj played - interchanged his no. with Mr.CR's

    ReplyDelete
  3. THe thing is, I've been a part of many of these pranks, so I had a smile on my face throughout..But i agree with Kapil, for the followers who don't know the whole story! Each prank is so special, you can have a post by itself (especially the PETA one and its offshoots ):P

    ReplyDelete
  4. PETA and irs offshoots...seriously?
    Doesnt sound interesting to me...:P

    ReplyDelete